SAT: 2090 (660 CR/760 M/670 W)
ACT: 31 (33 E/35 M/26 R/31 S)
4 year editor of school yearbook
2 varsity sports
Had lead roles in 4 high school productions
Lead singer/guitarist of band
Volunteer to help foreign children learn/read/write/speak English
200 service hours
Class cantor (lead grade in singing at weekly church services)
And some other things. Thanks!

And I take all honors courses. There are no APs at my school and we all take the same classes.

Looks like you have a good shot as an academic admit–just depends on your school profile, which will determine your assigned ranking. Your scores qualify, so all you need is placement in the top quartile. For academic admit, those are the only criteria. If you aren’t placed in the top 25%, you’d go to review status–that’s when GPA, honors, EC’s, and essays come into play. Fingers crossed for that top quartile! Be sure to apply as soon as possible!

Since your school does not rank, TAMU will ask for information regarding your class profile & assign you a rank by quartile. Given your GPA, I’d say chances are slim you’d put yourself in the top 11 students(25%). Looking at review admission, your scores & rank counts for half the decision. I’d think you’d be evaluated positively given your academic admit level scores. You have leadership, volunteerism, and involvement in EC all positives. Make sure you write a great essay & send in a recommendation for your best chances of full acceptance. Good luck!