chance me

Hi everyone! I know there is probably a lot of people watching these forums waiting for admissions decisions (like me)…
I just figured I’d follow in the idea to post my stats & see if anyone with any insight could tell me if they think I have a chance for acceptance! (or not)
Okay-
Wisconsin Resident
Unweighted GPA: 3.9
ACT:29
1st in my class (small class size though)
I had one extremely good recommendation & one that was pretty good.
I felt my essays were strong.
Extracurriculars: I was Vice President and Secretary of my school’s Student Government my 9th and 10th grade years.
I am a member of Beta Club.
I had a full time job 40+ hours a week 10th-12th grade.
Some volunteering with special needs tutoring.
Besides that… nothing. I missed a majority of my 10th and 11th grade years due to illness and personal issues which I feel I covered pretty well in my essays. I am worried about acceptance due to the lack of extracurriculars. My school is extremely small (300 kids total for 6th-12th grade) so there aren’t many offerings. I have been taking college level classes at UW-Parkside for the past two years if that helps at all.
I’d love to hear any insight that anyone has- I am worried about the lack of extracurriculars & am not sure how much they are considered for UW- Madison.
Thanks!

Curious- never heard of a beta club. Chances fine.

I predict you will be admitted to UW-Madison.

If you maintain your #1 class rank this semester, you will probably be offered the Wisconsin Academic Excellence Scholarship which is $2250/year for up to 4 undergrad years. This is from the Wisconsin Higher Education Aids Board.