Chance me

<p>Okay so I don't really know much about Purdue besides the fact that it is in Indiana and it has a pretty good pharmacy program, which is what I'm looking to get into. All my friends are thinking about going there (we're all Texas residents, lol), so I just wanted to see if I stood a chance.
GPA: UW: 3.85, W: 4.1-ish, around there
SAT: 2130 (760 Math, 630 CR, 740 Writing)
Clubs/EC's: Red Cross Club, Invisible Children's club, National Honor Society, Recycling Club, Basketball Freshman Year. About 50+ hours of community service, not much more than that.
AP Tests: APUSH 3, Psychology 4.. planning on taking some more this year too (senior year)</p>

<p>Do you think I'll get in? Do I qualify for any scholarships?
And does anybody know whether or not they have a 6 year pharmacy program or anything about the pharmacy program for that matter? Thank you very much!</p>

<p>I think you should get in no problem. you probably will qualify for a $4000 scholarship based on ur gpa/SAT score though i went there like 6 years ago so that may have changed. i’m pretty sure they have a 6 year pharm program where you take classes ur first 2 years then apply to go to the pharm school. however, i hear this is pretty competitive so you’ll have to do well.</p>

<p>Yeah, you’re in. For sure.</p>

<p>Also look at Ohio Northern, which has a stellar pharmacy program and automatic admittance into the 0-6 program. It’s a small school, but highly ranked, and with a non-existent forum section here (as in no thread activity). You’d also be eligible for their top scholarships and their honors program, so you might want to take a look.</p>

<p>thanks for the info and support guys! I think I’ll apply</p>

<p>Yeah, Purdue has a 6 year Pharmacy program. And like msl said, you take classes for 2 years and then apply for graduate school (another 4 years). And it is pretty competitive, so be prepared to work for it.</p>