Chance my little brother please

<p>He dual-enrolled at U of MN for junior and senior year. His high school GPA from 9th and 10th grade was 3.93. He took all the hardest classes and stuff. His UMN GPA is around 3.6 but he's gonna try to bring it up this year. His extracurricular activities from fresh and soph year are tennis team, media center assistant, hospital volunteer, speech/debate team, and college classes outside school. He had to drop media center assistant and college classes outside school in 11th and 12th, but he stayed with the speech/debate, tennis team, and volunteering once a week at a hospital. PSAT score in 10th grade was 1950, so hopefully SAT will be around 2100. He's gonna take it soon.</p>

<p>He's a white male, Minnesota resident. Hoping all his dual-enrollment creds will transfer to Madison.</p>

<p>Also, he wants to know which dorm parties the most lol.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Sounds very good- I suspect he may want to aim higher and use UW as his safety when the time comes. His HS GC should be helpful.</p>

<p>K cool. I don't know why but Madison is his dream school lol. So yeah, which dorm parties most? Oh, he's also applying to Michigan and Cornell btw.</p>