Chance of getting rescinded?

<p>I have been accepted into Krannert for next year but theres a huge problem thats scaring the heck out of me right now. This quarter has gone terribly (I mean, really bad)... Will I get rescinded? </p>

<p>Now for the background to this situation, at my school we have 4 classes every quarter for 4 quarters. Third quarter is coming to an end on thursday. There is basically no hope of my grade changing at all by then because I really blew it. I have four classes right now out of which I have a C in two and another one I dont recieve credit for until the end of 4th quarters (it counts as 2 credits then though). So heres the deal, I have a C- in AP Physics right now and a C in AP Calc BC Part 1 (Third Quarter Calculus at my school)... Now to add onto the AP Calc thing, this is the second time I am taking it, the first time I had recieved a NC (Nocredit last year because I missed the 73% minimum for credit by 2%). So all that Calc being a hard class stuff wont fly with me especially after having finished Multivariable first and second quarter. So, to put it into perspective, the grades at the end of this quarter will be:</p>

<p>AP Physics Part A: C-
AP Calculus BC Part A: C
Chemistry: A-
Advanced English: Humanities: No grade until end of the year (its at an A though ironically)
So... to sum it up, a C-, a C, and an A-... That adds up to around a 2.4 GPA...</p>

<p>The first two quarters however I have recieved a 3.8 and a 3.9 in respectively and next quarter, I am almost guaranteed 4 As (2xHumanities credits, Chemistry Credit, and Gym Credit) in addition to my AP Physics which I am sure I can atleast pull a B in next quarter. </p>

<p>Potentially I think that my Senior year quarterly GPA will turn out to look like:
1st Quarter: 3.8
2nd Quarter: 3.9
3rd Quarter: 2.4
4th Quarter: 3.6-4.0</p>

<p>Now, luckily I hear I don't have to turn in my report to Purdue until after I accept my offer and after the year is over so that they can see all four quarters at once. Should I send in a midterm report before Thursday (when my quarter ends) just in case to show them the high 3s?
And overall... Just what chance do I have of not getting rescinded?</p>