Chance of scholarships directly from the school?

<p>I want to attend Dominican and double major in dancer with the partnership BFA program with LINES Ballet and also in something academic (not sure what yet) probably related to history or psychology. I am currently going into my junior year.
My GPA is a 4.00 unweighted.
Freshman Year Classes (No honors classes offered):
- Geometry
- Health/PE
- Freshman English
- Spanish 2
- Newspaper
- Biology
Sophomore Year Classes:
- Algebra 2
- Honors World History
- Honors 10th Grade English
- IB Spanish 3
- Newspaper
- Physics
Expected Junior Year Classes (IB Diploma Candidate):
- Pre-Calculus
- IB History of the Americas
- IB Spanish 4
- IB Psychology
- IB Junior English
- IB Chemistry 1
- Newspaper
Expected Senior Year Classes (IB Diploma Candidate):
- IB Calculus
- IB History
- IB Theory of Knowledge (1 semester)
- IB Senior English
- IB Chemistry 2
- Newspaper
- Art Credit Class</p>

<p>Extracurriculars:
I dance around 20 hours a week doing ballet, jazz, pointe, modern and performing.
I am in Red Cross Club and will hopefully have a leadership position Senior year, we run blood drives and volunteer for Red Cross.
I am in National Merit Honor Society.
I volunteer helping teach kids to dance for 1-2 hours a week.
I currently have about 120 hours of community service. I am volunteering for 3 hours every Sunday this summer as well.
I will be taking the PSAT next Fall and the SAT next Spring. </p>

<p>What are my chances of getting a scholarship? Unless I get one I most likely won't be able to attend. Thank you!</p>

<p>Hi, Dancer.</p>

<p>I’m an incoming Dominican student, class of 2016, and I think you have a very good shot at getting a scholarship.</p>

<p>As long as you maintain a GPA around or above a 3.75 and do decently on your SAT or ACT, you are almost guaranteed a scholarship.</p>

<p>I had a cumulative GPA of 3.91 with a few AP classes thrown in and my tests scores weren’t amazing and I received a $15,000 a year merit scholarship, as well as quite a bit of financial aid.</p>

<p>If you keep up a 4.0 and do well on your tests, you could potentially get the $19,000 a year scholarship.</p>

<p>So, I say go for it.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>