Chance on Ivies?

<p>Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am a junior now and am debating on whether or not I am even in the ballpark to apply to an Ivy school ( I thinking Brown, Columbia and Dartmouth).
I was born and raised in America and am Peruvian by my mother. For freshman and sophomore year, I took the most rigorous courses, including AP Gov and AP World. This year I am taking AP physics B, AP Lang, AP US history, and AP Spanish. My current GPA is a 95 weighted and 92 unweighted. For the ACT, the score is 32. As far as ECs, I was varsity captain of the cross country team, varsity track, part time worker at a restaurant, beta club, national honors society, and just started national social studies honors society. I have won several awards for public speaking and places 3rd in the state for a Future Business Leaders of America competition in global business. I have also played the violin for 10 years and am currently in Chamber orchestra. </p>

<p>Based on these facts, do you believe it's possible for me to get in? I know it's mostly a lottery but any advice would be appreciated :) </p>

<p>It is worth applying if:

• you actually want to go to one of those schools
  • you have the time/money to apply
  • you have the right expectations, which you seem to have, that it a stretch for a lot of people.</p>

<p>Have you considered retaking the ACT? If you could manage a 34-36 that would put you closer to the 75th percentile of top applicants. While your profile is very good now you want to stand out from the crowd. </p>