Chance please

please calculate chances for (Berkeley, LA, davis, santa barbara, irvine, san diego)
I’m only using the courses the application accepted
I am OOS
not sure how to calculate gpa (fully weighted or capped)

Sophomore year (1st, 2nd)

Precalculus (Honors math) A A
AP World B B
Spanish IV (weighted grade at our school, basically honors) A A
Symphonic Orchestra A A
Honors English A A

Junior Year (1st, 2nd)

AP Lang A A
AP Physics B B
AP Gov A A
Symphonic Orchestra A A
AP Spanish A A
AP Calc B B
Business Management: B

34 ACT
760 Math II, 680 Physics

Ecs (only ones included on app)

Volunteering

1. Washington, IL Washington, IL is a town that was leveled by a tornado . My responsibilities including clearing debris, breaking insulation, and assisting residents as needed. (40 hrs)
  2. Delmar Gardens Nursing Home Nursing home for the elderly and sick. My responsibilities were to coordinate with the Activities Department to plan enriching activities for the residents.(200 hrs)

Work

Academic Tutor
I decided to tutor students for extra money. I guided them in their weak areas so they could improve their marks, expanding my own knowledge in the process.

other ec

Indian Classical Singer
Learned Indian classical music for over 13 years. Have performed in cultural events in my community, national events (Cleveland) and even India (Bangalore).

Marquette Symphonic Orchestra
Rehearsed and performed a wide variety of advanced orchestral literature. Earned top ranks in many local festivals, and won a national competition in New York

Vice President, Business Club
Elected VP of Finance. My duty was to manage financials of the club and delegate responsibilities to members of my committee based on their skill sets.

Washington University Mini-Med
Participated in interactive seminars given by Washington University professors as well as physicians. Developed my interest in science, math, and technology

Research Director, MIA
Integrated science and business at the Missouri Innovation Academy. Developed a product and marketing plan. Planned and conducted studies in product durability.

Awards

AP Scholar with Distinction
Awarded to students with grades of 3 or better on five or more AP exams and an average of 3.5 on all AP exams taken. I have taken 7, with an average of 4.43.

Awarded to students with grades of 3 or better on five or more AP exams and an average of 3.5 on all AP exams taken. I have taken 7, with an average of 4.43.

First Class Honors in Theory
Obtained this award from the International Royal Conservatory of Music by passing an exam in music theory. Earned first class honors with distinction.

Honors in Violin Performance
Obtained this award from the International Royal Conservatory of Music by preparing many pieces to perform for judges and taking aural and sight reading tests.

PLEASE chance. thank you