Chance some postponed kids...

<p>Hey, so I know I am not the only postponed applicant, and I am pretty sure I am also not the only one who really wants some opinions on chances... So here are my stats... Had a 3.80 all through high school, but my first semester was all A's.. A 4.3 with APs. So I know I have something strong going for me. My original application showed a 29 act which has not changed, as well as a fair amount of ECs. Oh and class rank sucked before... Top 26 percent but it went up to top 19%. (still not great, I know, but better.) So what do you guys think my chances are?</p>

<p>Also, senior year was my first AP class year… I don’t know, maybe that was a red flag for them… :/</p>

<p>As far as I know, almost half of the freshman class comes from the postponed group. I also am a postponed applicant and still waiting to hear a final decision.</p>

<p>Don’t worry, all we have to do is wait.</p>

<p>I just found out about a girl at my school getting accepted with a 3.7, a 25 on her ACT and only one EC. I got postponed with a 29, a 3.6, and TONS of EC’s. I was honestly expecting to get postponed after learning about the intense competition this year but a few of the acceptances kind of baffle me…cclucky14, I feel like you should have been accepted right away - I guess it’s just a very difficult year. Judging from the stats of other postponed applicants I’d say you have a 60-75% chance.</p>

<p>@ OMGMIT, I hope you’re right! I’m extremely borderline when it comes to my chances so that March 15 date is seriously all I can think about.</p>

<p>Well, the hard part is over. It’s the waiting that nearly killed me. In a mere 2-3 weeks or so, we should all know our final decisions! Hopefully good news. I can only imagine the feeling of knowing you’re in, so if you’ve been accepted, don’t take it for granted. This is actually torture!</p>