Chance???

<p>Hello Hope to see someone tell me, if i have a chance?</p>

<p>I'm a international student, but study in MA. UNC is my first choice.</p>

<p>SAT:1820 reading 620, Math 650, Writing 550
GPA: (uw) 3.2 (w) around 3.7
Essays: not sure how well i did
Activities: Concert Master, Teacher assistant in school orchestra, Lead Baritone singer on and off campus. and many different activities. Community Services(a lot). Varsity Baseball for 3 years, Drama club: participate in Drama Festival. Math League: scorer in Massachusetts Mathematical League competition, alternate scorer for New England Mathematics League in 2010 and 2011.</p>

<p>Honor: won many art and music competitions including Boston art competition, and colleges competition.</p>

<p>Honor Society: International Thespian Society 2 years</p>

<p>Gender: Male</p>

<p>Ethnicity: Asian</p>

<p>Your gpa is relatively poor combined with average SAT scores. EC’s never trump the grades and tewst scores- it looks like you should have paid more atttention to academics. You may have a chance but be sure to have safeties other than UW and UNC.</p>

<p>Yah. i don’t have a good GPA in 9th(3.0) and 10th grade, even though i got 1 B and all A’s in 11th. still very hard to pull it up</p>

<p>Aha!- improvement means a lot. They may just look at your junior year gpa and count that. However you still have middle of the road test scores. Apply but have safeties.</p>

<p>Yep I already got in some of my safeties. well anyway thx for the reply! ^^</p>