Chancellor's, Dean's, Faculty, TCU and Founder's Scholarship Stats?

Can those of you who have been offered any of the scholarships above for entry in the Fall of 2017 please share your stats (GPA, ACT/SAT, AP’s, EC’s) to help those to apply for Fall 2018 get a better understanding of scholarship possibilities? Thanks for your help and Congrats!

Here is a link with some stats on another thread that you may find helpful. It’s good you are being pro-active and get a a head start for the process.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/tcu/1932949-tcu-2021-decision-thread.html#latest

@Meant2B Of course that was for you :slight_smile:

Thanks @SLparent :slight_smile:

Bumping this thread again…would love to hear from any recent scholarship recipients! Thanks :slight_smile:

Anyone else dying waiting for Chancellor interview weekend results?

Bump. Can those who have been awarded scholarships please share general stats (scores/gpa/state/)? Thank you!!

YES!!! Does anyone know when they will notify recipients?

I just received my notification for the Chancellor’s Scholarship! I live in the Fort Worth area so I might have received it earlier than some other people. My package said overnight shipping so I assume it was sent yesterday.
SAT: 2360 (770 Math, 800 CR, 790 CW)
SAT II: 790 US History, 770 Literature, 760 Math II
APs: 5 US History, 5 World History
GPA: 102.28

I also received the scholarship notification today. I live out of state and the package was shipped overnight.
Act: 31 (35 w, 31 m, 30 r, 29 s)
Gpa: 4.0

My son received his notification for Chancellor’s Scholarship yesterday!

ACT: 34 (35 superscore)
SAT II: 800 Math II, 790 Chemistry, 720 Physics, 750 World History, 700 US History
AP: Calculus BC 5, Chemistry 5, US History 5, World History 5
GPA: 106.728
EC: UIL Academic Team (President), Choir/Show Choir (VP), Student Senate (VP), NHS (Treasurer)

Thanks everyone, keep the info coming! Congrats to the recipients!

Any stats for those receiving Dean’s?

1 Like

I live about 2 hours from TCU and I also received mine yesterday!
5.033 GPA
32 ACT
1/108

Faculty scholarship here!
GPA: 4.98/5
New SAT: 1410
AP Tests: Music Theory 4
Extracurriculars: Band (Drum Major, Band Officer, Librarian) & National Honor Society

Hello Everyone! Current Chancellor’s Scholar at TCU here! I know I looked at these types of stats pages obsessively when applying to schools, so I wanted to post my stats here for any students interested in TCU or receiving the Chancellor’s Scholarship! Remember though, the school is looking for a diverse range of chancellor’s scholars so everyone’s stats may look a little different! Go Frogs and I hope this helps someone!!

ACT: 35
AP: Calculus BC 5, Statistics 4, US History 4, European History 5, English Language 4, Government 4, English Composition, Chemistry, Physics
GPA: 4.0 Unweighted/ 5.0 Weighted

Can a past Chancellors weekend invite advise when you got your invitation? EA acceptances were just released today but wondering when the scholarships or Chancellor invite usually comes out.

1 Like

@sammyanntx I called the admissions office today, and they told me that scholarship letters were mailed today so you should receive word no later than next week.

@MusTeachMom can you share if you specifically asked about Chancellor’s or if they stated all scholarship letters were being mailed (including Dean’s, Faculty etc.)? Thank you!

@Meant2B I asked about the Chancellor’s specifically, and she said that I would have an answer to my questions by next week because letters had been sent yesterday. That is all I know at this point. I will post when we get specific word, and I hope others will do the same so we can all be in the loop! Good luck to you!

@Meant2B @MusTeachMom Thanks so much. My DD is anxiously (or impatiently) awaiting word about Chancellor’s w invites and scholarships in general. Kinda stressful right around the holidays. Good Luck Everyone!!