Chancellor's Scholarship Program

<p>Has anyone on CC applied? Anyone heard back yet?</p>

<p>I applied, and I haven’t heard back, hopefully we’ll hear back soon.</p>

<p>I believe that notifications begin in mid March.</p>

<p>Sptink</p>

<p>Haha, I don’t mean to sound like a creep but I looked at one of your posts you started and if it makes you feel any better I’m positive you’ll get offered the scholarship before I do.</p>

<p>not creepy at all :slight_smile: , I hope I get it, my decision’s going to come down to money, and I’m instate so it helps a lot</p>

<p>I’m in mn and it would help for me but honestly its not going to change my decision since I already sent my enrollment deposit in. They should be calling people within the next few weeks I think.</p>

<p>Well, i’m leaning towards Madison either way, but my other choice is Notre Dame, that’s where the money factor comes in.</p>

<p>Oh, yeah, that makes sense. Well let me know what happens!</p>

<p>So I just heard a message from the lady in charge of the scholarship, sounds like good news :).</p>

<p>She left you a message tonight?! Exciting!</p>

<p>it was last night I think. Yes I’m very excited, a friend of mine received a scholarship, she also got a phone call.</p>

<p>^If I’m remembering correctly, this is how it went down last year too. Good luck. :)</p>

<p>Ah! I just got the call! She offered me the scholarship!</p>

<p>I am keeping my fingers crossed for my son.</p>

<p>chalumbee</p>

<p>That’s awesome!! congrats. I still haven’t found out but I will tonight, I called her back and she said she’d be calling today.
etherdome, let us know what happens</p>

<p>Good luck to all. </p>

<p>If my son gets this scholarship, I’ll let you know…that is, after I run through the streets stark naked, screaming “let’s go streaking!!” Ala Frank the Tank.</p>

<p>It was so exciting, my dad looked like he was about to cry he was so happy… and he’s not the kind of guy who does that kind of thing.</p>

<p>At what time of day are the calls being made? I am assuming that they call in the evening, when kids are more likely to be at home.</p>

<p>She called at 915 and I wasn’t there but my mom told her I would be home soon So she called back at about 945</p>

<p>^^^^^Thank you.</p>