Chancellor's Scholarship??

<p>Well, the notifications for those who did not receive the scholarship or did not get chosen as alternates have gone out and, sadly, my son received one. This will take UW-M out of the running for him as we can not afford the out of state tuition. Good luck to those of you still waiting to hear…no news is truly good news at this point!</p>

<p>Sorry to hear that goosey, best of luck with his other schools, I’m sure he’ll do well wherever he decides to attend.</p>

<p>We haven’t heard yet, so a letter will likely come soon and we’ll have to take Madison off of D2s list as well.</p>

<p>To all those that made it, GO Badgers, it’s a wonderful school!</p>

<p>My daughter received the call last Friday and was awarded the scholarship. Thank you to all of you for posting your comments or we would not have known what to expect. Your postings were very helpful throughout this process. Good luck to those awaiting calls.</p>

<p>Congratulations to your daughter and cheers to a great four years at UW!</p>

<p>I don’t want to give anyone false hope, but less than a week ago I received a call from a representative (it wasn’t Mercile). They started it off saying that I didn’t receive the Chancellor’s, however they offered me then Powers-Knapp which is pretty much the same thing as the Chancellor’s minus the stipend for books. So you guys might still have a chance!</p>

<p>Recieved my financial aid package today and I would have to come up with 21,000(out-of-state). I haven’t recieved a rejection letter or a phone call. To say I am nervous and anxious is an understatement!</p>

<p>Congrats Linaaaa! I thought the P-K was for IS tuition, has that changed?</p>

<p>VeeUWM, my D2 got the rejection letter, since you haven’t gotten one that could be a good sign. Good luck!</p>

<p>For those who have not heard… Mercile Lee is calling the recipients who has not accepted the offer to get a reply. She said she wants to be able to extend the offer to someone else if the recipient decides not to accept. So hang in there.</p>

<p>I got the powers-knapp (IST) offer over the phone a few weeks ago, and was told I was an alternate for the full tuition chancellor’s. I think I’m turning it down for a better offer from Hopkins. Hopefully someone on the Powers-Knapp waitlist (if there is such a thing) will get it now!
Good luck all!</p>