chancellor's scholarship

<p>did anyone else apply for this? and if so, do you know when they're supposed to notify us by? i'm thinking april 15...but im not sure</p>

<p>decision-making was 2 weekends ago, i think? not sure when they call, but at least that gives a point in time</p>

<p>yikes...im not really expecting to get it but still...the whole full tuition thing would definitely sway my decision</p>

<p>Hi everyone,</p>

<p>This is my first post on this board ever!!</p>

<p>Anyways, I too applied for chancellors and called them on Monday last week to ask if they have picked the winners. They told me they were still in the process. Later in the week however, my friend said he received a letter from the selection committee telling him he did not get the scholarship. I haven't received a letter yet but I also haven't heard anything from them since.</p>

<p>Has anyone been contacted by chancellor's yet? I'm just afraid my application didn't go through at all.</p>

<p>Can anyone tell me about the Governor's scholarship? My daughter would not be eligible since we are from Illinois but an acquaintance's son from Milwaukee apparently is getting the Governor's scholarship</p>

<p>i actually found out that i got the chancellor's scholarship. they called me last friday night and read me this whole spiel about it. i still dont think im going to uw though.</p>