unweighted GPA 3.65
weighted GPA: 4.45

Team captain of a local triathlon team

if need any more info let me know

Also lifeguarded and was an assistant coach
some volunteering not a lot
model un club
also took a bunch of ap’s for all 4’s and 5’s on tests

Does your 1380 on the SAT make you an academic admit? If so I think that your chances are very good. Is that the new or old SAT? What is the breakdown between Math and Reading Sections?

Good Luck!!

Also, what level (or any) physics (regulars, AP etc) and Calculus AB and/or BC? First semester kicks off with College level engineering calculus and Physics 218, which you will be offered to take Chem first if you do not score high enough on the MPE, so that you get a good background in Cal 151 before taking Phys 218.

Being auto admit, you’re in to the uni. If it was like it was last year, then you would be in. Being that everyone is review, I still think you have a good chance. You will know early Dec.

Word of advice. Do not wait to take the MPE til the last second right before the deadline and without brushing up/practice tests/review. Just don’t. You can take it three times but must be two weeks apart.

it was the new sat 730 reading and writing and 650 math. Taken physics 1 test and got a 4 (took honors class not AP) and currently in Ap physics 2. As far as math I’m in pre-ap PreCal which is my only non AP class aside from dual credit.