Chances at Engineering?

rank 70/843 (auto admission)

1st SAT: 1280 (630 reading 650 math) 2nd SAT: 1230 (530 reading (i totally bombed the reading) and 700 math)

I just got my 3rd SAT score: 1340 (630 reading 710 math)

AP classes (including ones i’m currently taking): AP human geo, AP world history, AP US History, AP lit, AP lang, AP calculus AB, AP environmental science, AP comp sci principles, AP physics 1, AP physics C, AP chem, AP macro, and AP gov

85 hours of community service
ecs: yoga (i’m also a certified yoga teacher) dance, vocal lessons

Idk if this helps but i applied for environmental engineering which is less competitive and i’m also a female

I also applied on October 14th which is before the early application deadline

Please tell me if you think i have a chance. I feel like my SAT score is really low compared to other people on here

Your test scores are kind of low for engineering, but your math scores aren’t too bad. It’s clear that you challenge yourself with AP classes, however your ECs are lacking a bit. The yoga teacher certification certainly is impressive, but what clubs at school have you partook in? However, since you are automatic admit that should help you in some regard.
Also, the fact that you are female and applied to Environmental Engineering is pretty much negligible, all students who get into engineering go into General Engineering in their first year, and if they have above a 3.5 GPA they have a guaranteed chance at picking their choice of engineering major. Good luck with your admissions!