Chances at Geneseo?

<p>Hey, so I graduated last year and am in my "gap year." I've decided to give Geneseo a shot as I am a NY resident and it would be rather inexpensive for me to attend. I feel like I'm borderline for Geneseo, what do you think? </p>

<p>GPA: 95-96 with senior year included (my gpa senior year was a 99) all weighted.
SATs: CR-660, M-640, W-660. 1300/1960
Decent ECs + worked a job for 2 years in high school. National honor society, national italian honor society.
Good teacher recommendations.
Took 4 APs in High school, the rest of my courses were honors/enriched classes. AP test scores were not great at all. </p>

<p>OH and I graduated 23/310 kids. </p>

<p>Do I have a shot? Thanks!</p>

<p>Yes you have a shot…go for it! Geneseo is a great school!</p>

<p>If you did something interesting in your GAP year, that could be a hook. Also, if you are a guy you might have a better chance, maybe.</p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>I graduated high school with a 1.7GPA and ranked roughly 370 out of 390 in my graduating class. Four years later, after a semester and a half at a local community college (maintaining a 4.0) and a really serious admissions essay I’ll be attending Geneseo in the Spring. Nothing is impossible if you want it badly enough.</p>

<p>What would make ou think they wouldn’t want ou? The SATs aren’t high enough? Is that so important to them? (that’s a serious question). You sound good to me.</p>