UC Irvine: Psychology/Biology
UC Riverside: Psychology/Biology
*Am leaning towards psychology over bio. Either major will be for pre-med.</p>

<p>GPA:
Un-weighted: 3.4
Weighted: 3.75
10-11 weighted: 4.15
UC GPA: 3.95
Rank: top 11% 9-11; top 3% 10-11 non elc (class size 728)
*Did horrible freshmen year, which explains the low average. Also got 2 D’s freshmen year, but re-took both of the classes in summer school.</p>

<p>SAT:
1780 (retaking in october)</p>

<p>SAT II:
Haven’t taken them yet, but will be taking MathII and Literature(English?) in November</p>

<p>Classes:
Honors English and Math freshmen-junior Year
Ap Calc, Ap Bio, and Ap Psych senior year
(am taking 5 classes for senior year, hopefully doesnt hurt me too much)</p>

<p>Extracurriculars:
I am really lacking in EC’s but cant really do much about it now.
no community service
My life is basically working out at the gym for hours everyday, then i go home and study until i go to bed.</p>

<p>Please chance me and let me know if i have excluded any other important info
i will chance back!</p>

<p>San Diego is 100% point system – they don’t even read essays – and your gpa + test scores are probably too low without any ECs or other mitigating circumstances (low income, first gen to college). Good essays could do the trick for Irvine, or perhaps appeal a denial. SB is a reach. Riverside is an admit.</p>

<p>Comment: the Lit test is more difficult than SAT-CR, so you might consider Bio instead (since you took the AP course last year).</p>

<p>UCSD: uh yeah what blue bayou said, your gpa and SAT scores are a wee bit too low D:
*Try bumping that SAT score up! (:
UCSB: Hmmm your UC gpa does fit their avg gpa so I’m saying yes on this one (:
*Just do something about your ECs! Even though UCs may not look too much at them, having at least some will be helpful (:
UCI- slight reach (again, its because of your SAT scores, so work hard at that!)
UCR- safety! (:
And btw, yeah same with your SAT IIs that youll be taking, try scoring at least 700+ on them so good luck! (:</p>

<p>UCSD DOES read the essays. However, they don’t award points for writing style…they merely scan for different areas where they can award points.</p>

<p>You’ll get into UCSB and UCR for sure…UCSD and UCI are reaches unless you raise your SAT score.</p>