Chances at prepharmacy?

<p>I know Purdue has a HUGE competition for pharmacy, but I might apply early for its program and make it a reach school.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.5, 3.7 weighted I think (school hasn't specified weighted)
SAT: 700 math, 700 cr, 760 writing (12 essay). 2160 total, which is only top 20% of the school, so it doesn't make up for my average GPA</p>

<p>Took Geometry Honors, Chemistry honors, english 11 honors, and AP Bio (5 on exam). Went from Alg II in 10th to Calc in 11th by taking precalc in the summer, school didn't allow me to go to AP calc, though I made the requirements (can't take AP by summer). Taking AP English, AP Calc, AP Economics and AP Physics C next year.</p>

<p>Extracurriculars (will hurt me the most, don't have a lot):
- Worked for two years at a tutor center for middle schoolers and elementary schoolers
- Volunteered over the summer at a Library desk to help kids with reading
- Did track for 2 years, going into 3rd year
- Did Rebel (anti smoking group) for 1 year and volunteered and participated in many of its events, such as going to the county courthouse to raise awareness. Also persuaded a friend of mine to join the club. Participated in Halloween event and more.
- Not going to put on my app, but was Student Government VP in 8th grade. Middle school activites don't count as much though, and I can't recall any major events (though I may need to jog my memory a little and I might have some, since it was a while ago). Also did newspaper in middle school but not in HS, wrote an article that got the attention of my teacher's former boss who talked about rehiring her after reading it. Will not put on app also because it's so long ago.</p>

<p>Also, since it's only prepharmacy, does it still only accept 300 out of its thousands of applicants or have a wider acceptance range and have you apply for its grad school after you complete prepharm?</p>

<p>Also I'm taking math and biology SAT IIs in October and physics in November (or December, most likely), but I'm applying in August/Sept, so I dunno if my SAT IIs will count.</p>

<p>I don’t see a ban on double posting in the faq, though I apologize if I cannot. I know recommendations are optional at this school, but I can get decent recommendations from my biology teacher and a few other teachers. Also, I don’t have major events from my middle school student government, but it has affected my life, though I’m sure that isn’t important when rating my chances.</p>

<p>Oh my god… I’m applying for their pre-pharm program also, and YOU are worried about admission… oh my god… This doesn’t look good for me…
Someone please answer this!!!
My credentials, although not as impressive as ^
GPA: UW: 3.85, W: 4.1-ish, around there
SAT: 2130 (760 Math, 630 CR, 740 Writing)
Clubs/EC’s: Red Cross Club, Invisible Children’s club, National Honor Society, Recycling Club, Basketball Freshman Year. About 50+ hours of community service, not much more than that.
AP Tests: APUSH 3, Psychology 4… planning on taking some more this year too (senior year)</p>