NHS and CSF member
AP Class: AP Lit, AP Euro
Executive position on ASB for 2 years plus additional year as ASB historian
Awarded outstanding leadership, junior year
Campus minister
Ambassador as a school representative
Varsity Cheerleading
JV basketball / Club Varsity Captain
Level 5 golf member at ProKids golf association, as well as voluntary instructor
Worked as voluntary nurse’s assistant at a home for people with Dementia and Alzheimer’s
Involved with service projects such as Park openings and clean up with different associations
SAT:1610 590 Writing, 560 CR, 490 Math (that’s fairly low I know)
ACT: 20 (I know that’s pretty low)

Personal statements:
Wanting to become a military officer through ROTC, and how leadership/service are my passion due to the influence of my constantly deployed father.

Being a golf instructor has opened my eyes to potential and ways I can improve myself as a leader. Also how humbling and awarding the experience of working with under privileged children just because you help them become better people/help them become people of potential.

Applied for Pharmacy, Bio-Chem, Bio (these are pretty impacted, and I should’ve gone in undeclared. I didn’t know that at the time.)

Calculate your UC GPA: http://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

Best chances would be UCR and UCM. SAT and GPA are too low for UCI/UCD/UCSD where the average UC GPA is 4.0+ and SAT is 1900+. If a Junior, retake the SAT or ACT and aim for at least a 1900+/29+. Nothing you can do about GPA.

Your SAT is well below par, GPA is a little below average but you have solid ECs. If you are first gen college, and nailed your essay, maybe to all 3. Could be more definitive with the UC GPA.