Chances at UWisconsin - Madison?

Junior over here (And extremely major Packers fan)
OOS New Hampshire
Weighted GPA: 3.75 (Likely 3.81 by time I submit applications)
Took all CPs Freshman year, Honors Biology and Honors Algebra II Sophomore Year, and Honors Modern World Literature (0.5 credit), Honors Precalculus, Honors British Literature I (0.5 credit), Honors Chemistry, and AP Biology
Should mention that my GPA has been raising extensively throughout the years
ACT: 30 Composite (33 Math, 25 Reading, 30 English, and 30 Science); It was also my first try, which is nice. I plan to retake at least one more time.
SAT II: Plan to take Math II, Biology E, and Biology M
Major: Biomedical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Senior Year Schedule: AP Calculus AB, AP Computer Science A, AP Physics I, AP Psychology, Honors College Writing/Journalism, Choir, and Internship for AP Biology.
In terms of a foreign language, I went up to French III and was originally in Honors French IV, but dropped past the deadline to take Choir (Was too late for Honors). Plan on continuing the language in college.
ECs:
Varsity Tennis (9)
JV Tennis (11; None 10th grade and it got super competitive);
Debate Club (11)
Math Club/Mathletes (11)
Marine Biology Club (11)

Community Service: Around 60 hours (Likely 100 by the time I start submitting applications)
Work: Possibly thinking about getting a job
Recommendation Letters: Already know of two teachers, both of which seem to love me as a student (You know who you are)

I made this a while ago, but my stats overall have changed a lot.

I think you have a decent chance. However, you did not list your unweighted GPA which could be a problem. Also, you should do a lot of ACT prep - if you could get a 32-33 you would be in better shape and it looks like you could focus on bringing up the reading score.

My unweighted is 3.67. This is not including Junior year.

I agree that you have a decent chance. Is your family able to pay OOS tuition? UW-Madison gives very little financial aid.

@rosered55
Luckily, we have figured it out and will be able to do so! Also, there is no guarantee I am going here, just that I am applying.

Just curious if anyone happens to know their opinion on AP classes? By the end, I will have taken 5 or 6 (4 or 5 at school, 1 online). I would say they all relate to my major and interests (AP US Gov goes along with debate club, specifically because I find government interesting).

@BiologyMajorHere – AP classes good thing. Means you don’t have to take the UW class. Save you $$. Link below gives info. (If link won’t work google.)
https://www.admissions.wisc.edu/apply/freshman/apib.php

UW only looks at unweighted gpa, so the 3.67 is what matters. A 30 ACT for OOS, plus 3.67, is probably right down the middle, could go either way, though a likely postponed, with possible acceptance in March. Bringing ACT to 32 would help.

But, if the goal is direct admit to Engineering, then that is even less likely.

Taking AP classes available means you are doing the most rigorous curriculum offered by your school- UW expects that.