AP Computer Science A</p>

<p>Senior year:
AP Chemistry
AP Computer Science AB
AP Physics B
AP Government</p>

<p>EC's:</p>

<p>member of 3 honor societies... that's pretty much it.</p>

<p>So, what are my chances? And how much emphasis does VT put on EC's, since mine... you know... suck.</p>

<p>i think you should be all right...you have better stats than i did when i applied to VT..i too was worried about my ECs..you have about the same schedule i did my senior year minus AP Chem and AP physics as my school doesnt offer those as AP...i had Physics honors, govnt and econ honors and the AP COMP SCI which was a pretty tough class (if your teacher uses powerpoints for the lessons, DOWNLOAD THEM! it helps a lot)...i think your ACT score is more than enough...i had a 24 composite..but i didnt send that in, i sent in my SAT which was 1180</p>

<p>i think you'll be fine just dont slack off senior year! its hard to not do that lol..but judging by your GPA and classes you're taking you don't seem like someone who would</p>

<p>In my school, the words "teaching" and "computer science" don't go together. During the class, all our computer science teacher does is go on her computer doing who-knows-what. She doesn't teach at all; we have to learn by ourselves from the online course. </p>

<p>On VT's site, it says that the middle 50% GPA range was 3.76 - 4.02 <em>_</em>...</p>