Chances for 2023 Admission

Howdy, prospective Aggie here. I am a senior applying to Texas A&M for a major in Economics (not Mays business school, mind you). I was wondering what my chances of getting in would be as a review admit. I plan to take the October SAT, but I would like to know of my chances with my current stats. How competitive are liberal arts majors at TAMU?

Class Rank: 24/77; Top 31% (small class size since it’s an early college high school)
GPA: 3.82; W: 98.98
SAT: 1130 (10/5; can’t retake)
EC: NHS, Teen Court Attorney w/ City, 68+ Community Service Hours, Prom Committee (Junior Year), Theater Production Manager (Sophomore), Club of Life (student led club), Scriptwriter/Lighting manager for student created Local Food Bank commercial
AP Courses: AP Art History, AP Calc. AB
College Credit: 45 hours (will have Associates Degree by graduation)
Work Experience: Crew member at sonic
First Generation college student
2 Rec letters
Major: B.S. Economics at College of LibArts

We’re in a pretty similar situation - I was a review admit as well, AP classes, 4.0 GPA, just barely out of top 25% (I was top 28th.), plenty of service hours.
Application finished (transcript had an issue from my school) September 18th and I was admitted October 11th - I think partly because I’m also NHS. I ended up scanning my certificate and uploading it to AIS just to make sure they knew I was officially recognized, and two days later I was accepted… worth a shot at least

However I don’t know about competitiveness in liberal arts, I was admitted to Animal Science. Sorry!

@Joempa09 I hate to be that person, but top 31% and a low SAT will not get you where you want to be. It’s possible you could get blinn team, which is a great option or PSA (most likely). Aside from Mays and Engineering, once accepted by TAMU as an freshman review candidate, you will most likely get your first choice major. My son is econ, but when he applied he did Mays and then 2nd choice Ag business. He was accepted in Dec. last year under Ag Business. He changed his major in January to Econ. Didn’t seem to be an issue. Just had to re-register for NSC that had liberal arts college attendance. Sorry this doesn’t help much. Just remember… it’s not where you start but where you finish!

@jaskota… NHS I think that Joe means national honor society, not National Merit scholar.