Chances for an OOS Student?

<p>I am wondering which UC’s I can get into. Ideally I would love to attend UCB or UCLA but I realize they may be out of reach for me. Also considering UCSB and UCSD.</p>

<p>2160 SAT - 700 CR, 740 M, 720 W
3.6 GPA
EC’s: FBLA, Spanish Club, NHS, Honors Academy, Student Government, World Affairs Club
My summer activities are solid, I went to an Actuarial Science camp, World Affairs Council at Duqesne University, Summer Bridge Program at Duke, and have a lot of volunteer hours as well. I plan on taking Math II and Lit subject tests (hopefully will receive a 700+).
Please help me out! All feedback is appreciated.</p>

<p>1) You need to calculate your weighted UC GPA see link:<a href=“Cal State Apply | CSU”>Cal State Apply | CSU;
Unfortunately, being OOS only your AP classes will count in your Sophomore/Junior year (Maximum of 8 semesters).
2) Your EC’s/SAT looks good for all the UC’s mentioned, but most UC’s weigh GPA more heavily than test scores
UCB/UCLA/UCSB tend to be more holistic, so great essays would definitely help.
3) Are you and your parents willing to pay the OOS price tag of $55K/year since the UC’s give little financial aid??</p>

<p>If your UC GPA weighted comes out around 3.9, I would say your chances as follows:
UCSB: Match
UCSD: Low Reach
UCB/UCLA: Reach</p>