Chances for CSU San Marcos! Please!? I'm Stressing out!

I have a UC GPA of 4 and I scored a 1280 on the New SAT, but I am retaking it in October. Please Chance me! This is my dream school, but I don’t think I can get in since nursing is super competitive for California nursing schools.

Oh yeah, I know my name says uclahopefull, but I created this years ago when I thought I’d be able to go into UCLA. Things change haha.

PS: Which other California nursing schools would be within my range?

I mean if you were to go to UCLA for nursing, they only have a 75% pass rate… Not so great.

You are very competitive applicant for CSUSM and should have no reason not to get in but you do realize you have to apply for the nursing school at the end of Sophomore year so no guarantee. I would apply to several of the direct admit programs even though they are tough admits, you still stand a decent chance.

Look at SDSU/CSU Fullerton/UCI/Azusa Pacific and University of San Francisco direct admit programs and UCLA (just because).
Any of the other CSU’s that offer the 2+2 Nursing programs are worth applying (Long Beach, LA, SF, Sonoma, San Bernardino, Dominguez Hills, Channel Islands etc…)