Good letters of recommendations
EC:
Volunteered for special olympics
Local job for 3 years
2 sport athlete
Community service club
Fbla
What should I improve?</p>

<p>Holy moly, to me there’s literally no reason they would deny you next year… Your stats are in the mid to high range of their students. I would say just keep up the good work :)</p>

<p>Good start. Please do not slack off during the year. UW-Madison need students like you. Good luck!</p>

<p>Keep it up - just continue what u are doing senior year and you’ll probably be in</p>

<p>What’s your unweighted GPA and class rank if your school ranks?</p>

<p>3.4 unweighted. There are no rankings</p>

<p>I know people say that you get an equal chance of admission if you apply late or early…</p>

<p>but i would advise you to apply early. The stress is relieved and the admission counselors would see less really really qualified applicants</p>

<p>Also work on getting better grades. UW uses unweighted grades and your junior year is very important- this semester can offset any lesser grades from last semester and prior years- improvement counts. The rigor of your course work counts- you are expected to take as rigorous course load as possible, but you are also expected to do well in them. btw- getting a B in an AP or IB course does not mean you would get an A in a regular version- are you overextending yourself?</p>

<p>unweighted GPA might not be enough… my friend’s brother had a 3.9 unweighted and didn’t get in because they didn’t take hard enough classes. i see you took a lot, but the GPA might lessen your chances. they really look at GPA</p>