Chances for low GPA/OK SATs?

<p>Hey guys, UC applications are nearing, and I’d like to know my chances for UCSB, UCD, UCI, UCR, and UCSC. I know I have absolutely 0 chance at UCLA and Berkeley. </p>

<p>GPA UW: 3.2
UC GPA: 3.52
SAT: 1830(CR:590, M:630, W:610)
ACT: 27
Class Rank ~90/482
UC Approved Honors Classes taken: English II H, Chemistry H, Pre Calculus H, World History H, Biology H, Algebra II/Trig H, English I H(the latter 4 are courses I took in 9th grade, so they probably don’t matter).
AP Classes Taken: AP European History(4), AP US History(4), AP Calculus AB(3), AP English Language(2).
AP Classes I’ll be taking next year: AP Calculus BC, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science(this isn’t set in stone).
Extra Curriculars: I work at a supermarket part time(around 12-16 hours a week in the summer, currently, and around 8-10 hours during the school year), I have around 30 hours of volunteering, but I’m going to try to boost that to around 50 by the time applications begin, I’m in a Math&Science club at school, as well as Class Cabinet, but I’m not extremely active in either of those. I was also on the badminton team at my school for about a year.
Awards: Honor Roll(every year so far), All Star Student award(My supermarket gave me this award), AP Scholar.<br>
The Major I’m aiming for is Electrical Engineering.</p>

<p>The evaluation focus for engineering majors is on the number and level of math and science courses completed (at a minimum, aim to complete AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Physics, and AP Calculus AB or BC), grades in those courses, and test scores in math and science (SAT Subject Tests in Math Level 2 and a science are highly recommended). Strong extracurriculars in the math, science, and engineering fields, especially in selective research programs (such as COSMOS), are highly desirable.</p>

<p>Given that you are missing all of the core AP science courses (Bio, Chem, Physics), you may want to consider a different major.</p>

<p>UCSB, UCD, UCI - not very likely
UCR UCSC - good chance</p>

<p>If you can raise your SAT/ACT it can greatly improve your chances</p>