Chances for MAYS and possibly BHP

<p>GPA: 5.048 and 3.853
Class Rank: 47/641 Top 7.33%
SAT: 1950
6 AP tests
Clubs: StuCo, LEO, DECA, NHS, NSHS, Academy Ambassadors, Class Council, etc.
I have held 6 Officers positions 3 in DECA, 2 in LEO, and 1 in Class Council I've been President of DECA for my Junior and now my Senior year. I have also been VP for LEO junior year and now am President. During sophomore year I was treasurer of my class and PR for DECA.
I also have a paid internship at a recruiting firm.
I have tons of awards including District Winner 3 times at DECA and 1 State finalist/International participant (also DECA).
I've also taken 8 different business classes at my school with A's in them all. I plan on having killer letters of rec. One from an TAMU alum and another from a former Dean at some small private college.</p>

<p>If you could lemme know if I have a shot at MAYS and even BHP please let me know!</p>

<p>Assuming you’re from TX, you’re an top 10% admit so as long as you apply before Mays is full, you will get in. BHP is very competitive, there are many who apply but only a few get offered admission. Here’s the link:</p>

<p><a href=“BBA Business Honors | Mays Business School’s vision is to advance the world’s prosperity.”>BBA Business Honors | Mays Business School’s vision is to advance the world’s prosperity.;

<p>If you look at the admissions chart, you’ll see 19% of qualified applicants were offered BHP in 2011. 18% in 2012 and 16% in 2013. The amount of applicants is increasing every year, the same is true for A&M as a university so don’t delay too long if you have not yet applied. Decisions for BHP are released after the decisions for admission-- roughly Feb-Mar time frame (not all on one day).</p>

<p>They select via holistic review, so a good rec letter and essays will be essential to be competitive. Read through the website for more info. Good luck!</p>