<p>Dean's list 9-11
Honor Roll 9-11
Presidential Academic Excellence Award 10, 11
Award of Distinction in Algebra I
Comendation Certificate in Algebra II Honors
Spanish Honor Society 11,12</p>

<h2>National Spanish Exam 10-12</h2>

<p>Varsity Soccer 9-12 Varsity Baseball 9-12 Varsity Indoor Track 11</p>

<h2>Peer Mentors 11-12 / Anti-Drug&alcohol club 9-10 / Mimesis (Literature & Creative writing club) 10-12 / Spanish Honor Society 11-12 (tutoring) / Ski Club 9-10 / Ping Pong 9-11 / Chess club 9-11 / FBLA(future business) 11 / Library Committee 10 / Yearbook 10 / etc.</h2>

<p>Volunteered +60hours during this summer at Health Center in Korea</p>

<h2>Volunteered at Church (choir) for 3 years 9-11 about 2 hours perk week.</h2>

<p>Planning to take business major , especially management.</p>

<p>For oos student, what would be my chances ?</p>

<p>Use your unweighted GPA and access your chance at <a href="http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/images/UW_FreshmanExpectations.pdf%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/images/UW_FreshmanExpectations.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>My gut feeling is you will likely a "postpone" decision now and 60/40 chance depends on your senior GPA. </p>

<p>My recommendation is don't submit SAT II and retake SAT I. Try to get your score above 600 which will greatly improve your chance. Also, your essays are more likely to make or break your application so make sure you spend some quality time on them. Good luck!</p>

<p>Thank you dallas! yea, my sat score is low, which makes everything harder.
my GPA of this 1st term (12th) is kinda challenging right now, but im trying to keep it above 3.6</p>

<p>More????? please guys.</p>

<p>It is straightforward- look at the chances table- all we can do is report what we see there. Improving grades are better than the same average all years, you can improve your chances by doing better on the SAT or ACT. Be sure to get the best recommendations you can (choose the teachers accordingly) and do your best on the essays. All of this is obvious, there is nothing anyone says here that will change your personal profile, and hence your chances for getting in. The reality is that there are many, many applicants with equal or better stats so no one can tell you you are a shoo-in. Do not spend your time obsessing over this, use it to study and enjoy your senior year. The important thing is to realize you can go to a good school that is a good fit for you, it may or may not be UW.</p>

<p>Great math scores. You may also want to consider Indiana University which has a top notch business program.</p>

<p>Yeah, I am applying to Indiana University. I hope I get into Kelly business school, but my SAT score seems low to me :( But thanks icy9ff8!</p>

<p>Thank you wis75! yea, I feel like I have been spending too much time on this, now I really need focus on my senior year and study for tests!</p>