Chances for SOM

Hey, I was wondering what my chances are from Bing’s SOM…please advise.
33 act
2 sport Varsity caption, 1 MVP
many other sports all with minor awards
Vast work experience: grade 8 soccer official, manager of a store, head lifeguard
Gpa: ~3.6 uw
Some generic volunteering
Awards: honor rolls, math and national honors society, scholar-athlete
Good essay and recs

Thanks!

Bump

Your composite ACT score of 33 is strong/high enough. (I assume in one sitting? Binghamton does not superscore the ACT). If you took a rigorous course schedule with at least half of all your courses as “honors” and if you took at least a handful of AP courses, then I think you are in. There is a slight chance you might get deferred Early Action, because last year, for example, many high stat applicants who applied Early Action to SOM were deferred in December or January (Binghamton had two separate decision dates for EA applicants) , but ultimately were accepted in March. PS I hope you spelled Varsity “Captain” correctly on your App. Lol

@trackmbe3 hahaha I didn’t even notice. Thanks though. I’ve taken/am taking 6 APs and a bunch of Honors classes. Thanks for the feedback

Sounds like you have a very good shot with that ACT score.

Hi I applied EA to Bing and I’m anxious to know my chances of getting accepted!! I have a 4.0 unweighted gpa (107.35 weighted percent grade), 1800 SAT, and do A LOT of extracurricular activities! Is there anyone who is currently in SOM and had similiar grades as me when you applied?! Thank you!