Chances for TCU

<p>What do you think of my chances for admission? I'm really impressed with TCU's honor's college and more importantly, their outstanding music program! However, I was looking at acceptance percentages and was stunned by how selective they are. Do I have a chance at TCU or the Honors College? What about scholarships?
Be aware, I'm homeschooled, so some stats like rankings will be missing.
Academics:
SAT: 2180 (perfect writing section, I'm aiming for a 1400) next time. Taking again in March.
GPA: 4.0
Rank: Hard to tell. I take community college courses and rigorous co-op courses, where I would be like in the top 10%.
I'm not in any AP or honors programs, obviously, because I'm homeschooled, but I am doing dual credit with a community college with great success.Hopefully graduate with a year of college behind me! </p>

<p>Extracurricular: I am not a leader in my school, (kinda small, only 6), but I am heavily involved musically in my community.
-I'm a pianist and practice 2+ hrs a day.
-Student under RMTA, place where I test for music theory, history, compete. Finalist many times, and potential scholarships.<br>
-Accompany once a week for local elementary school (volunteer)
-Director of music ministry for new church (6+hrs. a week, again a volunteer). Rehearse and coach praise team, ensemble, choir.
-Intensive involvement music ministry in prior church (5 hrs a week, 2 yrs.)
-Will hopefully volunteer and shadow music teacher at school this semester
-Applying for member of Dallas Symphony Orchestra's Student Council (by the time I make out the application, I will hopefully have been involved in this a semester or two.)
-Volunteer for music program children's hospital twice a month.
-Heavily involved in youth group, church, tons of community service and service in homeless shelters.</p>

<p>Please chance me! Thanks for your help!</p>

<p>You should have a great chance. Just make sure your app shows all that you have achieved. Good luck!</p>