Chances for Texas A&M?

I am currently a Junior in an texas High School, and want to know about my chances for a university.

PAST (from Sophmore year, Junior year not out yet)-1310/1520 (Reading-660/Math-650)
SAT-No taken yet but I predict around 1400-1450/1600

Weighted GPA: 9th-3.76 10th-3.76 11th-4.23(Currently)
UW GPA: ~3.3
My class ranking was 336/704 (so quite bad) however, this year I am at a different(and much easier) school so I predict perhaps ~25%

I wasn’t in any clubs for 9th and 10th grade but right now I am in a club and also a part of NHS.
I also do Taekwondo and various other non-school related extracurriculars.

Classes:

History
World Geography(H)
World History(H)
European History(AP)
US History(AP)
Art History(AP)

English
English I(H)
English II(H)
English III(AP)

Math
Pre-Algebra(H)
Algebra(H)
Geometry(H)
Algebra II(H)
Pre-Cal(H)

Science
Biology(H/R)
Chemistry(H)
Physics(H)

Spanish
Spanish I®
Spanish II(H)

PE
Team/Individual Sports®

Engineering(PLTW)
Gateway®
Introduction to Engineering®
Principles of Engineering®

Music
Orchestra®

Other
Computer Science I(AP)
Psychology(AP)
Politics(AP)

What are my chances, and what can I do to improve my chances?

It’s really hard to tell without your new ranking and test scores. I know that A&M does the auto acceptance if you’re in the top 25% of your class and have a certain act score, but I’m not sure that you’ll go from barely in the top half to the top 25% just by changing schools. Add some rigor to your schedule and study and do well on act/sat. Start taking them now so you have time to improve your score. Also, what do you want to major in? It can be really hard to get into certain majors there.

I want to Major in either Civil or Aerospace Engineering which is one of the tougher majors to get into.

I have also added rigor to my schedule by taking 6 AP classes(I currently have 4 As, 2 Bs, and 1 C).

The issue is that I really screwed up my 9th and 10th grade with my average ending in a 3.76 and only 1 AP (European History) taken in those two years.