Chances...help me out plzz

<p>Alright just be real with me what are my chances of getting into the University of Miami?
I'm a senior in Southern California in a very competitive public high school.</p>

<p>I applied Early action
My Unweighted GPA is 3.6
Weighted is 4.1
Freshman through sophomore year I took 8 honors courses
Junior through Senior year I've taken 8 AP courses
Rigor of courses was to its highest potential
Varsity Basketball
Very good Essay
Tons of community service at a very prestigious cancer research facility.
Also community service with youth programs.
Worked in the Summer
SAT scores 1850
Math: 670
Writing:650
Reading:530
Good letters of recommendation.</p>

<p>Any input would be great. Just be real with me and I would really appreciate all you guys can give me. Thank you guys so much. =D</p>

<p>Try to raise your SAT Verbal score. Go through a few really good review books. Get a tutor if you can afford it. Apply Early Action! Great activities. Make sure you continue to be involved at UM or wherever you end up!</p>

<p>EA date is gone.</p>

<p>anybody else have any thought? I would really appreciate it. Any former UM students or anybody with any insight</p>

<p>I think you have a good chance. The two real problems I see are the ECs and that reading SAT score. If I had to go either way, I’d say you’re in… but no guarantees. Good luck, I hope to see you here next year!</p>

<p>Thx man. My ECs are pretty strong. I am a 3 year varsity basketball player and I am involved in two clubs heavily. Yah but my dang critical reading score is bad. Anyone else have any in put that went to or is attending the U?</p>