Chances I'll Get Into a UC? (Applied to 7/9)

Hello everyone! March is just around the corner, and I’m extremely nervous to get back decisions from the UC system. I know that Berkeley and Los Angeles are very high reaches for me, but I’m not quite sure about the others. I was always apprehensive to get chanced because I thought I would be crushed, but I thought it might help to ease my mind in one way or another. Please chance me! I greatly appreciate your time and effort.

Objective
SAT I (breakdown):
ACT (breakdown): 29 Composite
SAT II:
Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.7
Weighted GPA (if available): 3.95
Rank/percentile (if available):
AP (place score in parenthesis): AP Biology (4), AP US History (4), AP Calculus AB (in progress), AP Spanish Language (in progress), AP Macroeconomics (in progress), AP US Government (in progress)
IB (place score in parenthesis):None Offered at School
Senior Year Course Load: AP Calculus AB, Physics, AP Macroeconomics/AP US Government, AP Spanish Language, Shakespeare/Ethnic Literature (one semester each of English), Drawing, Social Dance, Concert Dance TA, Peace and Conflict Studies (religion course required)
Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.): Consistent California Scholarship Federation member since sophomore year (honorary member freshmen year), First honor roll throughout high school, Scholar Athlete Award, Counselor of the Year Award, Council Member of the Year

Subjective
Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis): Frosh/Soph and Varsity Track (4 years), Cross Country (2 years), Hip-Hop Dance (4 years)(choreographer, President of Urbanized Dance Club), Cultural Clubs (4 years) (Activities Commissioner for Filipino Club and Secretary for Polynesian Club), Student Leadership (4 years) (Student Ambassador for freshmen and sophomore years and Link Crew junior and senior year), Kajuknebo (3 years in high school, 6 years in total) (first degree black belt and student instructor)
Job/Work Experience: N/A
Volunteer/Community service: Vacation Bible School Counselor (4 years in high school, 6 in total/ 30 hours each year), Interact Club (3 years), Hospital Intern (1 year (11th and 12th grade)/4 hours a week), Nursing Home Volunteer (9th and 10th grade/ 4 hours a week for 6 weeks), Library Volunteer (9th and 12th grade/ 2 hours a week for the duration of the school year= about 36 weeks)
Summer Activities: Film and Video Arts Class, Language Class, Volunteer Work mentioned above done during the summer
Essays: 8.5-9/10
Teacher Recommendation: N/A
Counselor Rec: N/A
Additional Rec: N/A

Other
Applied for Financial Aid?: Yes
Intended Major: Undeclared-Pre Business (Berkeley), International Relations/Communication (Davis), Business Administration/Psychology and Social Behavior (Irvine), Pre Business Economics/Pre International Development Studies (Los Angeles), Communications/International Studies-Economics (San Diego), Communications/Undeclared (Santa Barbara), Business Management Economics/Pyschology (Santa Cruz)
State (if domestic applicant): California
Country (if international applicant):
School Type: Private Catholic
Ethnicity: Asian, Filipino
Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.): First generation American, First in family to go to a university (first two points discussed in first essay), Struggle with torticollis and depression (problems with self image and confidence and overcoming it discussed in second essay),
Where else were you accepted/waitlisted/rejected: Loyola Marymount University (Business-Marketing), Saint Mary’s College of California (Business Administration), San Francisco State University (Business- Marketing), California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (Business Administration)

UCLA/UCB: Reach
UCSD: Low Reach
UCD/UCI/UCSB: High Match
UCSC: Match

@Gumbymom‌ Thank you very much! I really do appreciate it.