Chances of Acceptance?

I turned in my application in 09/19 and my app is under review at this time

Class rank - 202/634 (31%)
GPA - 4.21/5 W 3.44/3 UW
SAT - 1330

I have done DECA for all four years, Marching Band for four years (I was section leader junior year) , NHS for one year, AVID Tutor, and have 210+ volunteer hours. I wrote a really nice essay and I also wrote the reason why my grades were low in freshmen and sophomore year in the additional comment section. My grades has been improving throughout my high school years. My teachers wrote me a nice LOR and I also submitted a separate resume. I am applying to Sports Management as my first major and International studies as my second major. I already applied to bunch of safe schools, but I would like to attended TAMu.
Thanks

Also my Unweighted GPA is out of a 4 not a 3

@min17g10 last year my son had similar stats to yours, his sat was a little lower and he was offered PSA. I suggest retaking the SAT to get it to 1360. The Review application process is extremely competitive. My sons friend was offered Blinn team as a review admit and he was top 25%. However, if you goal is to be an Aggie and you are not offered a slot, don’t give up. Look into the Program for Transfer Admission. There is a specific program for Sport Management. As long as you meet the criteria you are guaranteed admission.

Thank you!

@min17gl0 The rank is what’s hurting you. Many top 25% got PSA last year but with lower SAT. Hang in there and as suggested… retake SAT and or ACT (at TAMU if possible). Blinn Team is a wonderful option if you get it! Both of my kids had many friends go this route or just straight Blinn if not offered team. No one here cares. Everyone is really supportive.