Chances of acceptance?

<p>Please just take a quick look at tell me what you'd think my chances of admission would be at Geneseo? Thank you!</p>

<p>Stats:</p>

<ul>
<li>I currently have an unweighted GPA of 3.8-3.9.</li>
<li>I am currently placed 70/670 in my class (this will go up by the end of the year)</li>
<li>My SAT's, which are pathetically mediocre (I WILL BE RETAKING THEM.):</li>
</ul>

<p>*Critical Reading = 660, Math = 570, Writing = 640
*Total of 1870/2400</p>

<ul>
<li>SAT II's</li>
</ul>

<p>*Literature: 630</p>

<ul>
<li>ACT:</li>
</ul>

<p>*Composite: 28
*English: 30
*Math: 25
*Reading: 30
*Science: 25</p>

<p>Course Rigor:</p>

<p>By the end of my high school career, I will have completed 6 AP/College-level classes and 6 Honors classes.</p>

<p>Just for the heck of it, here's my senior schedule:</p>

<p>-AP English
-AP Economics
-AP Biology
-Pre-Calc.
-French
-Syracuse Univ. Project Advance: Psychology
-Child Psych. II</p>

<p>EC's:</p>

<p>*As for other activities, I have been a Girl Scout since Kindergarten, and am in the process of obtaining the Gold Leadership Award, the highest honor available in scouting.</p>

<p>*I am very active in my school's French Club, and I plan on running for president for this upcoming year (only seniors are considered for the posistion of President).</p>

<p>*I am also planning on becoming the Secretary for my school's National Honor Society.</p>

<p>*As for community service, I currently have approximately 150 hours and I am currently doing part-time volunteering at a local clinic for girls suffering from eating disorders.</p>

<p>*I spent a week and a half this past summer in Belle Chasse, LA helping to rebuild the home of a Katrina victim.</p>

<p>*I also attended the National Student Leadership Conference with a concentration in National Security and the Intelligence Community.</p>

<p>*I am studying the Arabic language outside of school through an adult education program.</p>

<p>Would it be worth applying ED?</p>

<p>what do you mean worth applying ED? yeah, i mean, if you want to. it's easier to get in ED than regular.
your extracurriculars look really good and your classes are strong, but yeah i'd just retake the SATs again and try to get a little higher. you'd probably still get in even if you didn't retake them though. i don't work in the admissions though, so who knows what they will think.... but i'd think you'd get in.</p>