Chances of getting admitted

I am a Junior who is an out of state student (Maryland) and I am a minority that goes to a major minority high school, that has a reputation for being known as the worst school in our county when it comes to grades, graduation rates, drop out rates, association with gangs (MS13,Bloods.) I am not a U.S. citizen now but I will be when I eventually apply (I am from Ethiopia.) My Dad was a doctor before he came to America, where he couldn’t practice as a doctor anymore because his liscence wasn’t accepted globally, so what shall I put under parents educational status, same thing with my mom. She had an associates degree but when she came here, they revoked it. Two of my sisters go to UMD so I can’t apply as a first generation student and it’s most likely hard for me to get in an out of state school. My Stats are as following (This is basically from Freshman year to Sophomore year because they haven’t put in the Junior grades in so far, I got a 4.0 my first quarter of Junior year) :

3.67 Unweighted GPA

4.25 Weighted GPA

1110 Highest SAT Score

3 sports teams Over the course of 3 years, all JV except for one (JV Basketball, JV lacrosse, Varsity Golf)

Clubs, Youth Up Health, ( Advocates for healthier food in schools, Answer sometimes strays from that topic and just fight for civil rights, helped pass a vending machine bill here in Montgomery County Maryland that makes sure that there is a balance between healthy snacks Answer sugary snacks.)
Minority Scholars Program,( Helps people express their feelings about certain issues, usually have town halls and organize task forces.),

National Honours society, ( International organization.)

I will have 200+ student service learning hours by the end of this year and I’ll most likely stay on top of my grades and SAT/ACT score, which I plan on taking over and over again until I do well. ( I am actually taking the ACT this February)

I took very rigorous courses in high school from freshman year to sophomore year, ( AP GOV, AP USH, Pre IB (Honors) ALGEBRA 2, Pre IB (Honors Chemistry), Pre IB (Honors English), Pre IB (Honors Geometry) , Honors Health… Basically everything was Honors except for 1 semester of my art credit, my technology credit and my P.E. Credit.

I’m taking very rigorous courses now, ( IB English HL, IB Chem SL, IB Math SL, AP World History, Medical Science ( Basically a SNA) )

I plan to take more rigorous courses in my senior year as well, ( IB English, IB Math SL, Pre IB physics, AP Psych, Internship)

I also plan to play tons of sports my Senior year, cross country and soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter and lacrosse in the spring.

So my question is, what are my chances of getting into The University of Wisconsin- Madison, given all this data?