Chances of getting in?? College of science

<p>Hey guys I'm currently a junior looking to go to purdue for computer science
Uw GPA 3.2( not great I know)
W GPA 3.5
Sat 1990 (700 M. , W 620 , CR 670)
Tennis and swim team since freshman year and I will be captain of swim team next year. I have been doing gentle computer coaching at my local senior center since I was 13. I also took credit free classes in computer science at my local community college over the summer and I'm a lifeguard( if that means anything). Purdue is my top choice and I would really love to go there. I am from Connecticut and go to a highly rated public school. I was considering applying regular decision so my first semester grades senior year would factor in. Also I'm taking ap comp sci ap physics ap stat and ap Econ next year and I took apush this year.
Any response from anyone would be awesome!!</p>

<p>I was accepted and your stats look shockingly close to mine. Same GPA, I got 1850 on SAT, and $5,500 per year scholarship to attend Purdue (Out of State). I have not yet made a decision, but I encourage you to get as high a GPA as you can in the time you have left. I received straight As first semester senior year, though I applied early action so it didn’t make much of difference. Best of Luck! I hope this helped!</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>