Chances of getting in?

<p>I'm a junior right now, obviously considering colleges. I'm interesting in Purdue for mainly the Computer Engineering/Science, and I'm wondering what my chances of getting accepted would roughly be. My non-weighted GPA is 3.100, and my weighted is 3.3. While not stellar, the high school I attend was ranked 224th in the nation with an API of 865. I am also attending a specialized program related to the school district (recognized as official classes and counts for credit as such) which involves creating websites, working with most Adobe products, ProTools/Reason/Logic and several other technologically advanced things for someone my age. I am also planning on creating a student-based website this summer which I believe will also be able to supplement my application.</p>

<p>Math/Science classes I have taken:</p>

<ul>
<li>Chemistry</li>
<li>Biology</li>
<li>Physics (currently enrolled)</li>
<li>Geometry</li>
<li>Algebra II</li>
<li>Trigonometry (currently enrolled)</li>
</ul>

<p>Math/Science classes I will take next year:</p>

<ul>
<li>Calculus AB AP</li>
<li>AP Physics C</li>
</ul>

<p>All things considered, what would you say my chances could be? I would love to attend Purdue and hope that my less than stellar GPA won't bring me down.</p>

<p>For engineering, your GPA is kinda of low, not impossible, but this year I know that the cutoff was “high.” Don’t let this get you down though.</p>

<p>What is your SAT/ACT score? This could make up for the slightly low GPA.</p>

<p>The AP Physics C looks good, provided you do well in it. The specialized program looks good too.</p>

<p>I have not yet taken my SAT but I got a 190 on the PSAT if that means anything.</p>

<p>Computer Science - you’re in
Engineering - you’re probably in
It’s not really too hard to get into engineering. Just keep getting good grades :)</p>

<p>

Not true. If you look around this forum you will see that perfectly eligible applicants did not get accepted into engineering.</p>

<p>Correction, I mean CompSci. I didn’t realize how different they were until I read a bit more about it.</p>

<p>CompSci is a good bet for you. That PSAT score is good. Plus, your SAT will probably be higher.
I think you could get in.</p>