Chances of getting into A&M?

Good Afternoon. I was interested if anyone would be able to tell me if I have a shot at getting into A&M. Any responses are appreciated.

Class Rank- 127/454
GPA (Unweighted 4.0 scale)- 3.38
6 AP Classes by the end of the year
SAT-1310
3 pretty good essays
UIL Current Events Captain (1 year)
National Honor Society Member (1 year)
Robotics Club President/Founder ( 1 year)
Literary Criticism (1 year)
Piano (3 years)
Developing a business (2 years)
Naval Robotics (1 year)
Engineering Club (1 year)
Tennis club (1 year)
Optimist Club Speaker and Participant
Captain of Law class
Minimal community service
Grocery store cashier (1 year)
Intern at a financial institution (6 months)

Applied December 1st (I know, don’t be to hard on me!)
Thanks for the help!

What’s your intended major?

Business, I know it fills up fast so I’m ready to have to chose a different major.

You have a pretty decent chance at getting in in my opinion. Definitely have a safety though because your rank is on the low side of things.

Do you think I’ll at least get Blinn Team? I am hoping for full admission but I am also happy with Blinn or even better the Gateway program. I don’t really have any other colleges I really want to attend so I am getting sort of worried.

Yeah if you don’t get into A&M I bet they’ll offer Blinn.

Anyone else have an opinion on my chances? Any idea when we should find out if we got in?

At this point, asking for predictions will be no helpful - all you can do is sit and wait at this point. Wanna make the wait easier? Get off this board and enjoy your senior year because your future with A&M is will be coming to you shortly

@aggiefanatic the last two years, the last of admissions was posted on the 3rd Friday of February. Who knows if they will do it around the same date this year.