Chances of getting into UC's?

I’m currently a senior and I’m planning on applying to UC’s, CSU’s and some private in state schools. I attend a high school in state(California) My top schools are UCSD, UCSB, and SDSU (honors college). Safety’s/Target schools are UCR, Cal State Fullerton, Cal Baptist University, Cal Poly Pomona, and others. What are my chances of getting into those and/or what schools should I apply to???

I’m a first generation US citizen(my parents immigrated here), first in the family high school grad, Hispanic, low income family, ect. I talk about these things in my personal insight questions + academic achievements
MAJOR: Psychology (all uc majors I choose are along the lines of psychology)

STATS
UC/CSU GPA: 4.17 weighted and capped, uw 3.8
Over 8 honor courses
Avid student since 7th grade
SAT: plan to take in oct and nov and hope for 1400, my first sat I did not study so really low:(
EC: kaiser work preparation program(I received ROP credits for this program), kaiser summer youth internship(Paid internship), volunteer for Kaiser Educational Outreach center after school tutoring program (I know A LOT of kaiser LOL), AVID club member
-plan to volunteer at Huntington hospital

I struggled my freshman year of high school badly(2.6 first sem, 3.0 second sem), but then sophomore year I got a 3.6 first sem, 3.8 second sem, and junior year 4.0 both semesters
My mom had major surgery during my 9th grade year so I plan to explain the year and stress how I improve (hopefully it helps)
ITS A LOT but I need help!! I just really would like to know realistic chances of getting into the UC’s and (based on stats) CSU schools (:

UC/CSUs only consider 10-11th grades (except CP SLO).

9th and 12th are reviewed to ensure you meet a-g requirement.

you are competitive for all of them. Apply broadly, as the top UCs can be finicky

You have a solid UC GPA but without test scores is difficult to determinecwhat schools would be Safety, Match and Reach schools. Update when you have test scores. The rest of your application looks good

I will for sure! What SAT score should I be aiming for?

For the UC’s, I would aim for the 50th percentile or higher. Here are admission ranges for 2018 Freshman admits:

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1360-1540

UCLA: 1340-1540
UCSD: 1300-1520
UCSB: 1270-1500
UCD: 1220-1480
UCI: 1230-1490
UCSC: 1210-1450
UCR: 1130-1380
UCM: 1020-1280