Chances of getting into VA tech for architecture?

I am currently a junior in high school. My mother was pushing me to pursue a career in the medical field for the past couple years. However it is not what I want. After long hours of talking I have convinced her to let me pursue a career in architecture which is what I have wanted since the seventh grade. I currently live in Southern California where there aren’t many options for a B.Arch, so I would like to attend VA tech since they have one of the best programs across the nation. Here are the courses I have take throughout high school:

9th grade:
English Honors
Integrated math 1 (algebra 1) Honors
Art 1
French 2
PE
Biology Honors
i got straight A’s both semesters

10th grade:
Math Analysis (precalc) -I skipped some math levels
Chemistry Honors
Weight training
English 2 Honors
Principles of biomedical science (forced by mom)
French 3 Honors
i got only 2 B’s (one per semester)

11th grade (current):
AP calc AB - (C for first semester)
English IB HL 1 (A first semester)
Psych IB HL 1 (B first semester)
AP Biology (B first semester)
Health ( A first semester)
Economics (B first semester)
French 3 H (A -repeated the class for IB requirements)

I am currently an IB diploma candidate. There is an evident decline in my grades due to stress and SAT classes I was taking at the same time and my struggling with an eating disorder. I am in the process of recovery and I do plan to bring up my grades next semester and get back in the game of straight A’s. I know I’m capable.

My Weighted GPA is around 4.2 I’m not sure about unweighted.
My SAT score was pretty bad: 1300/1600
I plan to retake it in march to get at least 1400.

With all that said, what are my chances of getting in to VA tech if I keep up my grades and get a higher SAT score? How competitive is it to get in for architecture? What can I do to increase my chances?

Also I don’t know if this makes a difference but I am a female of middle eastern descent and I am Muslim

Bro you will definitely get in Tech isn’t as hard to get into as you would think