Chances of transferring into Spring 2014?

<p>Completed my application in early October trying to transfer for Spring 2014..</p>

<p>Currently have 26 hours from Navarro Community college at a 2.76 GPA.. (I know its bad, these were my high school Dual Credit hours.) In high school I made good grades and stuff but had the awful idea of going to Baylor first so I never applied to AM.</p>

<p>So now, Im currently at Baylor University wanting to transfer to AM taking 13 hours this fall and my grades are superb but aren't being counting in this admissions decision.. So all I have to show for myself was my 26 Dual Credit Navarro hours from high school. My essay was good, SAT was a 1680 if that matters, sent in a letter of recommendation.</p>

<p>On Howdy I'm listed as an applicant but I do have access to 2 transfer audits for my first choice major of Political Science, and my second choice major of Economics. I also have access to filling out financial aid forms. On AIS I'm still on step 3. Also, on AIS it deleted my first choice major of political science completely, leaving only my second choice major of economics as of right now. Does that mean I wasn't admitted for political science and am now being reviewed for Economics or what?</p>

<p>What do y'all think my chances are of getting in one way or another?</p>

<p>you’re being reviewed for econ now. Have you taken math 141, 142? business math and business calc?</p>

<p>I have taken Engl 104, Hist 105 & 106, Econ 203, Pols 206, Geol 101, and Engl 203 and another TRNS 4 hour geology class from navarro.</p>

<p>This fall at baylor Im taking Arts 150, Phil 240, a 4 hour gen Phys class, and a 3 hour Math 1301 class.</p>

<p>If you’re being considered for econ (because your first choice denied you) then I don’t think you will get in. I think for transfer to econ you needed both sciences, Econ 202,203, and Math 141. I can’t remember exactly to be honest but let me see if I can find out what you have to have for Econ to even consider you for a transfer.</p>

<p>Actually, just found it. Here are the requirements for Econ to even look at you for a transfer from external school.</p>

<p>External Transfer (from an outside institution):
3.0 cumulative GPA
Completed ECON 202 and 203 with C or better AND 3.0 Econ GPA
Completed MATH 141 (TCCNS MATH 1324) and 142 (TCCNS MATH 1325) (or higher) with C or better AND 2.5 Math GPA</p>

<p>are you in your first semester at baylor?</p>

<p>if so, i would be very surprised if you got it because you don’t have the basic requirements listed above.</p>

<p>i am surprised you would even get to the review stage without those basic requirements.</p>