chances on being accepted

I am an OOS male senior from NY. My there year GPA is going to be a 90 I think cause my grades were a big range (82-93 over there years). also in the top 15% (60/425)
I got a 29 (27 math, 27 eng, 28 science, 34 reading) on my first try of the ACT
I got a 1900 on the SAT (590 math, 670 cr)
I am in spanish club and culinary club
I volunteered around my town continuously after super storm sandy
I also volunteer at a barn that does a program with special needs kids for therapy, i am also starting to counter at a hospital
this year i became a member of the national honor society
some hook people have said might help is the fact that have family down there and possibly attending A&M also (same year) , and i am the first person in my family to attend a four year university.
i was wondering if i would stand a chance as a review candidate or should i try my hardest to get into the academic admit cause all i need is two more points in one section.
thanks for the feedback!

Whether you are competitive as a review admit depends on the year. I think in general, review admits should get scores as good as academic admits, so yes, I think you should take the tests again and get the math scores up.

send in your application, be sure to turn in excellent essays (they cannot be changed once submitted). Then retake the tests to raise your score - your in progress application will update when you submit your higher scores. Over 80% of full admits are either academic or TX top 10 % students. If your application is in progress, you will get a faster reply if you should qualify for academic admit as it will be the only item needing to be processed.

thanks for all the advice, I’m the first in my family to apply to college so its been very confusing to me