Chances? Please!

<p>Okay: I did plain awful I know but I want to go in as a liberal arts major.</p>

<p>Uw GPA: 3.0
WGPA: 3.2
ACT: 20 composite</p>

<p>Almost all of my classes have been honors and AP. I did terrible in math and physics, and that's why GPA dropped. I excel in English, all social sciences and even bio!</p>

<p>But I have a ton of EC. </p>

<p>Psych clubs
Marching band
Pit bands
Symphonic band
Pep bands
Jazz bands
Track for a year
In which I was first chair in every one of those bands. </p>

<p>Please give me a real answer according to school of liberal arts? Thanks!</p>

<p>I’m not an expert on giving people chances, but I can say its going to be close for you. Even Purdue’s CLA is fairly competitive, so it’s not going to help much in that regard. The good news is, you won’t have to wait long, since decisions come out Friday as long as you applied EA. </p>

<p>Remember also that Purdue is pretty lenient on admissions. If you do get denied, you’ll most likely be offered and alternate program (College of Technology) or alternate Purdue campus (Calumet, etc). So call admissions and see what your options are if you do get denied.</p>

<p>Thank you so much for replying! I really appreciate it! I did apply EA, and I’m quite nervous. But really any major will do, Purdue is my dream school.</p>

<p>Keep me informed on whether you get it or not! I’m rooting for you!</p>

<p>Well thank you very much, it means the world to me!</p>

<p>Can you chance me for Purdue University. Major: Chemical Engineering
And can you guys chance me.
I’m an international student
Rank: assigned top first quater (and my high school is the first ranked school in my nation)
SAT: 630 CR, 760Math Wr 630
SAT 2: 780 MAth2 and 780 Chem
Extra activities: Class president (2 years)
Founder of a charity club at school
Member of Chemistry Club for 4 years (I also have some acedemic rewards relating to Chemistry)
Core member of Operation Smile Vietnam since 2010-
CHemistry assistant at my secondary school, home tutor for 2 tenth grade students
member of a famous food forum, which introduces places in Vietnam , for more than 4 years
I’m in my gap year, and I was top 4% in my nation in the HS Graduation examination</p>

<p>High match</p>

<p>Does Purdue superscore? because I took the Sat Dec, and my score will increase (A LOT-hopefully)</p>