chances please

I am applying to UW Madison from South Florida with the following stats:
GPA- 3.74 (unweighted)…4.62(weighted)
ACT- 28 (not that it matters but 30 super score)

Price is not an issue and I will be retaking the ACT in the fall but expect a 28 again (have gotten 28 three times in a row). I would like to study business in college so if I got into Madison I will apply to the school of business after admission.

Have taken a good amount of advanced classes (AP Human, AP World, AP Capstone Seminar, AICE Business AS, AICE Business A, AP PSYC, AP Enviro, AP US, AP Capstone Research and one dual enrollment college level business class.)

Will have completed 14 AP Classes after senior year (have already taken 9)…most other classes are honors
Extracurriculars- founder of a charity that has raised 200,000 dollars, summer internship with a fortune 500 tech company, incubating student aid website, NHS, National Business Honors Society, 1 year international DECA finalist, 3 year state winner, Vice President of JSA club, 100 community service hours.

I really love UW Madison it is definitely my top choice! Please let me know what you think my chances are!

Concentrate on the two essay prompts. Your stats and ECs look good!

ditto.

@Madison85 @wis75 thanks for the response!

Does anyone know if UW will become more selective next year now that it’s on the common app?

@nate9599 it’s safe to assume that yes, it will.