chances??? pls help!

<p>if possible i would like responses from Students/Alumni or if you have first hand info like friends who went there. im really worried about getting in!!</p>

<p>unweighted gpa - 88.8 (3.3)
weighted gpa - 92.3 (3.7)
SAT's - 2030 (possible retake, im a junior)</p>

<p>Classes</p>

<p>11th - AP language, AP U.S., 12S math, French 11R, Honors Physics
12th - AP Psych, AP Gov't, AP Lit., College Calc, French + electives</p>

<p>Activities</p>

<p>Varsity lacrosse
Pit Orchestra
Jazz Band
Wind Ensemble
Marching Band
National Junior Honor Society
LD Debate Team - Secretary
National Qualifier top 32 at Yale Debate tournament '07
Participated in Speech team
Student Congress Team
Public Forum Issues Team
Extemporaneous Speaking</p>

<p>I love writing and It's my strong point. My talent is in being able to pour my passion in spirit into my essays and along the help of my siblings at DUKE and EMORY, I will be able to submit strong essays.</p>

<p>considering this resume please state my chances if possble on a scale of 1-10, 10 being a definite acceptace.
rqiao18 is online now</p>

<p>I had a lot less activities, my classes were a lot easier (gym every year!), got a lower SAT, and I writing is my weak point and I got accepted into the engineering college. I'd say 8 or 9 mostly because I would hate to say you'd definitely get in since I can't guarantee it. Did you take the ACT?</p>

<p>wow u really think so??!! i dnt wanna get my hopes to high but at least there is some thx! and no i didnt take it yet, im just a junior right now and im still working on pushing my sat's to 2100!</p>

<p>Spend some of your free time on the UW admissions web pages, you will find a lot of helpful information. They have a table with grades/test scores and admission probabilities and other info.</p>

<p>well i have pretty similar stats to you and i got postponed...i am now waiting for a decison but i am not too confident about it as senioritis infected me the last day of junior year lol so my mid-year grades sucked to put it bluntly</p>

<p>but i had a 3.8 weighted gpa maybe 3.5ish unweighted with 2030 SAT also lol
i also had a bunch of good extracurrrics and ap/honor classes
writing is NOT my strong point but i think i had a pretty good essay nontheless</p>

<p>Note that you get accepted to the university as a whole, regardless of your planned major. Also note that improving grades can help. The academic gpa is calculated by colleges- unweighted for UW. Grades and test scores count a lot more than ECs and essays- work to get the highest grades in the most challenging classes you can handle. This will also best prepare you for the rigors at any college as well as help you do best on standardized tests.</p>