Chances plz

<p>ucsc is a lil bit harder to get in than ucr in terms of admission stats</p>

<p>how many people do you think UCI will take in for their new undergrad business major next year?</p>

<p>Even though everyone is painting a bleak picture regarding your chances of UC admission there is still a chance. I had a low UC GPA of 3.4 and close to zero EC's but still managed to get into UCSB. That being said my overall SAT I score was a 1980 and I had played sports all four years of High School, but I was still well aware that a higher than average SAT score and a great personal statement were my only chances of even hoping for a mid-tier UC. What I'm saying is you won't know anything until you actually apply. College admissions are very random and I think with a little luck you <em>might</em> be able to get into UCSC or better. </p>

<p>My parents pretty much had me convinced I was going to UCR until UCSB accepted me.</p>

<p>yea im really pulling for UCI, that's my #1 choice</p>

<p>I have another question, for the last essay; can I write about my high school life. About the 4 years of high school because i heard the lsat one you could put anything. I got this idea because I can fit all the other stuff in here and tell the university about some other stuff that might effect my admission.</p>

<p>no they changed the prompts</p>

<p>yea i kno they changed them. I heard there were only 2 this year. This is great, less stress. Also, the topics are great; very easy to write about.</p>