Chances so far????

<p>Hi, I'm only a sophmore in high school, so everything below can and will change. But here's what I have so far.
I am a caucasian female who lives in NC planning on becoming a physics or engineering major</p>

<p>•GPA- 3.917 UW, 4.5 W (WILL go up)
•ACT- Projected to be above 30
•SAT- I got a 208 Sophomore year on the PSAT, Hopefully my score is better for the SAT!
•Extra Curriculars (possible leadership positions in some, they don't give leadership to sophmores in school clubs): </p>

<p>Key Club,
Science Club,
Science Olympiad (1st in Regionals, Competed at states),
NC State Math Competition (Given honors at regionals, competed at state),
Math Club
All State NC Chamber Choir (Prestigious Chamber Choir)
Cross Country (One of the fastest at school, conference champs)
Track and Field (Regional competitor, best medium/long distance runner)
Treble Ensemble (Mezzo Soprano Section leader)
Mixed Choir (Recieves a Superior at choir conventions and wind many state wide awards)
Piano (Proficient Level)
Teach the Children's Choir at my church
Praise Band (Lead singer)
(I plan on applying for the National Honors Society
National Math Honors Society/ Mu Alpha Theta
National Science Honors Society) (I am a candidate for all 3, Possible leadership in all 3)
Written over 60 songs that have been performed at my church.
I do plan on getting a job/internship this summer.
Many volunteer hours including tutoring unfortunate kids at my church.
*There may be more opportunities come my way, so I might take them</p>

<p>I'd also like to mention that I grew up in poverty with my mother who was unfortunately addicted to drugs until the age of 12, but luckily she is recovering! and my my father rescued me from the living situation.</p>

<p>I am taking all AP and honors classes Junior/Senior year. (I forgot to mention before!</p>

<p>Do you think I stand a chance with these stats?? If not, how can I improve my chances??? Thanks for reading!</p>

<p>Relax! You’re doing wonderfully so far.</p>

<p>I agree with the lady above. I had a 28 ACT with a 3.8 UW High school gpa and got accepted and im attending there this fall for General Eng. good luck! make sure you apply early, apply for scholarships, and financial aid AND…</p>

<p>DO YOUR ESSAYS ASAP!!!</p>

<p>Have fun Jr. year, HS moved WAY TO FAST, It’s sad to leave but exciting to move forward! Good luck and go HOKIES!</p>