Chances to get in UC engineering

Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me with my chances to get into UC in engineering major! (specifically, electrical engineering + lower alternate major)

SAT: 1350
GPA: unweighted 3.7, weighted 4.1
AP Classes: AP European History (got a 2, not turning this in lmao), AP Chemistry, AP Calculus BC (for those two, the scores are not coming out until July)
EC: not so much… made in Illinois Music Education Association (ILMEA) two years in a row, involved in outside orchestra for three years, involved in some clubs (didn’t get any leadership position so I don’t think this has that much impact on my resume)
Background: I have a pretty diverse background and unique experiences due to moving to different countries (Korea to US to China)

I’m applying to UCSC, UCD, UCI, UCSB, UCSD, UCLA, and Cal Poly SOL (possibly Pomona too?)

Please help me!!

0% for UCLA unless you are a football or basketball recruit.
The 2nd tier UC schools, your SAT is on the low end, you’ll probably want to get it higher. Perhaps 100 points higher at least.
UCR should be ok, perhaps

Make sure your parents are okay with paying OOS tuition and fees. Your current scores are not competitive enough for the CS major at some of those schools.

This data is for 2017 admits but it gives you an idea of where you might stand. I expect the 2018 admit data to be lower overall. The UC GPA quoted is UC capped weighted and not major specific so expect Engineering majors to have lower admit rates and higher test scores. Also some campuses such as UCLA do not consider alternate majors.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19:

UCB: 12.6%
UCLA: 11.7%
UCSD: 38.7%
UCSB: 53.6%
UCD: 56.5%
UCI: 52.1%
UCSC: 75.7%
UCR: 90.1%
UCM: 96.1%

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1280-1490

UCLA: 1280-1500
UCSD: 1250-1470
UCSB: 1210- 1450
UCD: 1190-1430
UCI: 1190-1420
UCSC: 1170-1380
UCR: 1090-1310
UCM: 1020-1230

Apply widely to the UC system and include some Cal States besides SLO and Pomona to your list.

Your scores are frankly too low for Ucla Engineering for all of the majors in HSSEAS.

Probably:
UCSC, CP Pomona

Coin Toss
UCD, UCI, UCSB, Cal Poly SLO

Probably not (but you should apply. you are well above their 25th percentile)
UCSD, UCLA

I would suggest you add a couple more highly likely to accept you. SDSU and UCR would be good …

Good luck